BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Member Introduction (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   New Canadian in the mix (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4963)

Bandit 04-30-2014 12:59 PM

New Canadian in the mix

Hello everyone, I am new to the Chinese buggies but already have been "bit" hard! Remind me of the old Honda Odysseys from the 80's.

Lest that a month since I bought my first HH GTS 250 I have already bought a used HH GT 150 and new Kandi Spyder 250!

Any other Canucks out there?

bear 04-30-2014 02:44 PM

Welcome Bandit, thats a nice "shopping" spree you've been on! You're gonna like it here, sorry it's such a distance for ya! :yuck: Oh and by the way (coo-ooka-cooka-cho), good day eh! just kidding! :cheers:

Bandit 04-30-2014 03:47 PM

Oh it gets better Bear, bought every possible bolt on performance mod for the HH 250, exhaust, uni, pumper, clutch, variator, rollers, kevlar belt, head, cam, big bore, cdi, iridium plug and installed a tiny tach and wide band O2 sensor!

The Kandi got a smaller version, clutch, variator, rollers, exhaust, belt........

And the little guy (GT150) is gonna get some interesting treatment too. Spoke with Tom Syc about building up a hot rod GY6!

zman007007 04-30-2014 07:30 PM

welcome Bandit

2SlickNick 04-30-2014 10:34 PM

Welcome Bandit. Sounds like you were bit hard. We like pics and vids.

wildbob 05-01-2014 07:12 AM

Yes! A man after my own heart. Dive in with both feet!

Bandit 05-01-2014 07:19 AM

Gonna be getting out May Long weekend to the Crows Nest Pass and see how these buggies take the trails there. Plenty of jets on hand for elevation changes.

I will be sure to get some pictures happening! Missed a few good ones because we didn't pack cameras, first time out got stuck real bad in the snow and mud, second time out did it all over and burnt the clutch out of the wife's Kandi trying to anchor my winch line!

I certainly did get bit real hard, having a tough time concentrating on work, wanna get home to my shop and keep tinkering and now the weather is finally getting better (snow gone) itching to really get ripping!

Bandit 05-01-2014 07:23 AM

First time out

1 Attachment(s)
First time out, packing up

Bandit 05-01-2014 07:25 AM

Broke the trailer too

1 Attachment(s)
I had to borrow a buddy's trailer, damn near lost the license plate for it!

bear 05-01-2014 09:40 AM

tic toc

Yea, I hear ya! My red one is ready to go, and the little one is running awesome, so I've got 2 I can take out anytime now! The problem here is we are just plain saturated with rain, and it seems as if we get more every other day, and the trails are mostly under water!!! :yuck: You can't go wrong getting Tom to build you a "monster" I've heard nothing but good about his build skills, and if you look at any videos of his personal buggys you will see that they definitly go!!! :drive:

Bandit 05-02-2014 10:05 PM

Rain and Snow slated for this weekend here! Been 6 months of snow this winter. Got my HH 250 dialed in, finished the big bore this weekend. Doing the exhaust and UNI on the wife's Kandi then we should be ready to go for our first long weekend camping / riding!

I gotta get some info to Tom so I can get him started on the GY6 monster!

bear 05-03-2014 10:29 PM

Huh, prom weekend here, I'll be lucky if I get a minute to my self! all I keep hearing is "hey dad I need this, hey dad I need that" I'm having a blast with this "brat"! lol