BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale / Wanted (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Rear Axle for sale (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5210)

x-bird 11-29-2014 01:27 PM

Rear Axle for sale

1 Attachment(s)
This is out of the Sunl 150-SGA single seater.

Axle looks to be beefier than any i've seen, way better than the spiderbox piece.

Includes the hubs, rotors, sprocket and bearings.

I have the bearing case (somewhere) that's not on the left side.

I would say it's an automatic that the bearings themselves should be replaced.

$100 for it all plus shipping.

Best way would probably be to ship as a box (hubs, rotors, sprocket and bearings) and a separate cardboard tube for the axle.

Ships from easton, pA 18040.

ckau 11-30-2014 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x-bird (Post 44032)
This is out of the Sunl 150-SGA single seater.

Axle looks to be beefier than any i've seen, way better than the spiderbox piece.

Includes the hubs, rotors, sprocket and bearings.

I have the bearing case (somewhere) that's not on the left side.

I would say it's an automatic that the bearings themselves should be replaced.

$100 for it all plus shipping.

Best way would probably be to ship as a box (hubs, rotors, sprocket and bearings) and a separate cardboard tube for the axle.

Ships from easton, pA 18040.

I'm eyeing those hubs. Let me know if you don't sell the whole thing as a unit and decide to part it out. If the bolt pattern matches what I use (4/110), I'm good for the hubs

x-bird 11-30-2014 02:00 PM

i'll part it, not set on selling as a whole. I'll run the numbers on the bolt pattern and axle dia/spline count. I also have the bearing hangar plates with the caliper mounts on them as well as the calipers.

jmansracerocket 12-02-2014 07:19 AM

That's a beefy axle !!

x-bird 12-02-2014 01:23 PM

yep, if you've got a yerf and want to swap out to something better, this be the puppy!

jmansracerocket 12-02-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x-bird (Post 44064)
yep, if you've got a yerf and want to swap out to something better, this be the puppy!

to make it work though on yerf seems a little tricky the sprocket looks to dead center on that axle correct me if im wrong.

xlint89 12-02-2014 05:29 PM

That was my first thought too.

x-bird 12-02-2014 05:57 PM

Axle overall is right around 42 1/4" long. Sprocket is off center at 20 1/4" -- 22" measured at the center of the teeth.

The studs can be knocked out and flipped so the sprocket can be put on the other side of the hub --there is a clean land of the same diameter so it would still be hub-centric. That would move the sprocket to 19 1/2" -- 22 3/4".

Ckau -- hubs are 4 x 137. I have the rear rims on the rockhound.

If anyone wants the hub bearing land location measurements, lmk.

If i had this in hand, i never would have gone with the golf cart axle setup. I think i got it about 2 weeks after i made the golf cart swingarm.

ckau 12-04-2014 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x-bird (Post 44071)

Ckau -- hubs are 4 x 137. I have the rear rims on the rockhound

Well ... shucks!:( Those would have been great.