BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Gov. B.S.!!! (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4027)

bear 02-02-2013 12:40 PM

Gov. B.S.!!!

Well so much for a decent tax retun this year! with the changes put in place for the education credits, mortgage interest, blah,blah,blah!!! I'm getting back less this year than I did in the past 2 years(which I thought where pathetic) I've went from upper middle class, to lower middle class in just over 2 years! and the gap is growing! Whats a baby boomer suppose to do!? give it all up and let the government take care of me!? :cussing: there now I feel a little better!

300cpilot 02-02-2013 08:39 PM

I know your pain, recently took a 2 thirds pay cut and had to move 900 miles to get it. Then last paycheck thanks to congress, I had to pay an extra 200+ a month in taxes. Those ass_____ (you fill in the blank)!

Also those headed north for the oil jobs, yea; there ain't any if you do not have experience. And at 40 below you had better be ready for the worst job you have ever had.

bear 02-03-2013 12:23 PM

fill in the blank= hole, lick, wipes, pimples,sepage! oh and I could go on!!! very frustrated bear!!!

SLESTAK75 02-03-2013 04:40 PM

I at least got a good return due to 3 kids and earned income credit and poverty level income last year. It was really nice to find out how much we will lose from tax return in 2013 and 14 if we don't have health insurance. $900+ 2014 and after for not having insurance. HMMMMMMMM $1800+ a month for insurance, or $900+ a year off tax return for no insurance. This country sure did get communist in the last 4 years. Try to find some ammo right now. Friggin impossible. I was hoping to resupply some ammo with my return but looks like that ain't happnin. None to be had. &^%#@@#$&%$#@!^&^@!!!!!!!!
:crying::banghead::cussing::cussing::cussing:

300cpilot 02-03-2013 04:52 PM

I recently ran across a little gun store that had .223 ammo and primers. I bought them all. They are just to few and far between to not get them when you can. If this place goes to hell in a handbag at least I can protect whats mine.

SLESTAK75 02-03-2013 06:33 PM

I shoot 8mm Mauser and 7.62x39. I have the cheap stuff for both. Milsurp for the Mauser and Tula for the SKS, but I wanted hunting rounds. I found a site that sells custom made ammo and that's the only place I've found what I want. About $10 more per 20 rnds than what I normally get but they will be VERY good rounds.

Masteryota 02-03-2013 07:11 PM

Time to move to Canada? I hear the weather is nice on the west coast....... Not because I been doing research or anything ;)

bear 02-03-2013 08:18 PM

But waite, there more!

Ok, so life didn't just kick me in the nads enough, now the car pucks on me and it needs a new water pump and possibly a new head! and it's a pt cruiser which I am told is a major pain in the :booty: to replace! So I take it to the dealership get an est. of $1500 to $2000!!! My extended warranty only covers parts, not the labor!:cussing: Now I had a good year at work this last year, but you sure can't tell it by my bank account right now!!!

SLESTAK75 02-03-2013 09:30 PM

I hate that for ya bear. Move to Canada aye.

Masteryota 02-03-2013 10:09 PM

I hear ya! I made the most this year, but the checking account has been in single digits more times than ever. I hope '13 is better than the last, it looks positive so far.

bear 02-04-2013 07:10 AM

All over!

Thanks for the support guys, I know I got it better than alot of people out there, but sometimes it's hard to keep facing the wind, with all the beurocratics b.s. spit flying around in it!!! :bs2: