BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum

BuggyMasters.Com - An On Line Mini Buggy Forum and Go Kart Forum (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/index.php)
-   BuggyMasters.com Suggestions (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   New section? (http://www.buggymasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4658)

TheFauxFox 11-22-2013 03:58 PM

New section?

Hey BuggyMaster! Could you add a show-off section? I'd love to see people posting in a forum group that only has pictures and descriptions of mods. It would definitely be an entertaining part of the site! What do you think?

2SlickNick 11-22-2013 04:25 PM

I like it! It could be just a photo gallery and you could list your description.

TheFauxFox 12-01-2013 09:20 AM

BM, what do you think?

BuggyMaster 12-03-2013 09:31 PM

Actually everyone has a photo album and the last 5 pics uploaded show up at the top of the main page. I could create a media section though.

BuggyMaster 12-03-2013 09:40 PM

Added.

TheFauxFox 12-03-2013 10:12 PM

Thanks! I know everyone has an album, but its nice to have an entire section dedicated to showing off all your work!

x-bird 12-03-2013 10:52 PM

The BuggyMaster Rocks! Maybe remember to keep to one post each and add to your original post with edits and links to build threads?

TheFauxFox 12-04-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x-bird (Post 38215)
The BuggyMaster Rocks! Maybe remember to keep to one post each and add to your original post with edits and links to build threads?

Yeah, I agree. Discussion should be on the "build" threads.

TheFauxFox 01-30-2014 05:42 PM

was reading through some old build threads and found this comment by ryeguy
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryeguy (Post 29151)
im looking to do the same thing. i think people get tired of this same topioc being asked since it seems to be so repetitive. they should have a whole area dedicated to articles on the yerf dog front end rebuilds.

I totally agree, but just with the yerf things. Just like SYCARMS explained how YD went out of business (check my "My spiderbox" thread for the explanation). Just general yd stuff should be on a specific "Yerf Repair/Mod" section. Just like Heim mods or BD HD stuff should be reviewed there or reverse install guides that kind of stuff. And if people can give me links to their personal threads, I can just make all those threads in the new "yerf" section for them (or obviously they can do it themselves). I just think it would be great to have one centralized location for all yerf things (because there's so much to do with them).

What do you guys think?

rich1 01-31-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFauxFox (Post 39295)
I just think it would be great to have one centralized location for all yerf things (because there's so much to do with them).

What do you guys think?

You asked..:buttkick:.I think it would be cheaper to start with a better buggy than a Yerf. Im friends with Ckauf and the only thing that's not been replaced is the steering wheel.:lmao:

x-bird 01-31-2014 07:43 PM

ahh, but no other buggy gets the "can't let go of it luv" like a yerf ... just something about them. Anywho, back on topic, type yerf in the searchbox and you're good to go. it'd be a ton of work to root through all the posts and pull the yerf specific into their on area.