View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 04:19 AM
Lurker

That's what I'm going to be working with. I have a uni filter on the way, it will be here today, I "ported" the exhaust, I haven't gutted it completely yet, upgraded CDI, and high output coil. I'll go back to the website though, and order a 125 as well, just so I have some options and I can find out what's going to work for me the best. I guess I should have mentioned that in the beginning. However, the second picture IS what my main jet looks like in my carburetor. I'm gonna tear it apart later today when the new carb comes in anyway, just so I can swap out the jets and put the stock jets in the new carb. When I do that I'll take a few pictures to put on here. Just to be clear, the main jet is the one directly below the long needle which is attached to the "pump" mechanism in the middle of the carburetor right? Sorry, I don't know all the technical names of all this stuff quite yet. And the pilot is the one that sits just off to the side of that one? I just realized that second picture IS the pilot jet, holy cow, my mistake. Ok, in my carburetor, the main looks very similar to the second picture, but the main jet has a "hex" type of shape to it above the threads just like the one from the website, but it also has the long "flute" portion with the tiny holes below the threads, just like the pilot jet. So anyway, I'll get to work and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the advice fellas.

-Kev