View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Lurker

Thumbs up fuel in the crank case 05 roketa 250

I understand the petcock lines as in the top one goes to the carb and the bottom one goes to the T . I took the petcock off of the tank and it seemed to be working correctly, but when you try to start it and it doesn't fire i go back and look at the bottom of the carb towards the intake by the air fuel mixture screw and I have fuel running out of it. So I disconnect the line and the fuel slowly stops but fuel continues to come out of that line unless I plug it off. The buggy ran decent before having this issue. One day I went out to ride it and decided to check the oil and when I did fuel spilled out. So I drained the oil/gas and refilled it with oil. Decided not to ride it at that time and a week later went back out ,checked the oil and here is fuel/oil again.Thought it was the carb at first but now with the new carb still having the issue.Wanted to talk with some people that have any knowledge of these buggies as this is the first one I have owned.Does anybody think it is the fuel petcock? Thanks for the responses