Thread: Helix?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 09:00 AM

nothing really, we just wanted a nice helix and the ones there were "a couple of days (10 months outside being weathered)old'', seriously,then they went back to work on the best one they had(it was not silver more like brown)and they took it to thier shop and ''fixed it'' because the seat belt wouldnt pull out. once they got that fixed they were gonna start it up for us ....... the tim guy couldnt find the key..... so he finally found a key.(we were sitting in the nasty rust monsters for hours) woooooo yea ! it got better! ....SPLAT! ......yea right, it wouldnt ever get better . so he stuck the key in the ignition and crick? crack! crack"? nooooooooo we sat here for hours and hours for nothing!?!?!!?! this made me mad ,very,....so we left with an empty truck bed errrr.

the next day we went to another tsc wooooooohooooo allll the carbides ,HELIXes ,mini bikes ,dirt bikes ,mules ... the best section of the whole store.(all indoor)
wait no, the best section was the two helix out of the box part of the store yesssss
so i got the newest model loaded it up to the truck bed , shut the tailgate and drove off grinning ear to ear what a great day

thats the story of my helix

wat a relief
-gutted exaust
-extended lugs
-headlights
-reflectors
-my stickers
-adjusted suspension
-ground out hubs
(to fit on the tires)

helix 150