View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Lite Contributor

Thanks for all the tips ----------- I have the Crossfire 150 R , the tank is above the engine with a petcock on the bottom so it doesn't have the fuel pump , it has a cap made of hard plastic with a vent hole , the hole is clear and I have run it before with the cap loose to see if it was a vacumm problem , I got a boat and been bite with that one before , there is a really good clean gravity flow of fuel when I let it flow into a clean container --------- I did a little bit of readiing on the different number of pole stators and have not had a chance to take the flywheel off yet to see whats in there ---------------I was wondering if the problem could be in the choke , I have tested it several times with a ruler and the measurement come out right on , and have tried a couple of different choke coils with the same results , but still wonder as I am not a fan of the electric choke set up , I had read some where that someone had replaced the electric choke with a primer bulb with good results , finding the right part seems hard ------