View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Lite Contributor

Default No Problem

I only can work it on sat. due to my work and family schedule. I have all the parts purchased. I am using a 16hp duromax motor, and bought a polaris atv fnr transmission and have all the machine work done on the shafts and all assembled with a comet 40 on it. I am using MCP hydraulic disc brakes on it. My father engineered and built a really neat shifter for the three shifts. I am using 16" on center fully rebuildable and adjustable shocks from artic cat. I am using zl500 on the front, it is a single spring rate with a gas shock fully adjustable, and zr500 with same adjustments on the rear but a dual rate spring for the extra weight. I bought a rack and pinion off a razor and am using CKAU a arm designs with the 1/2 20 heim joints from Jegs performance. I am having a custom made polished diamond aluminum plate floor made for it. My goal is to have it all painted and put together by spring but all depends on time and work schedule. But I will update you with new pics as soon as more progress is made. Thanks for looking and all your great comments. Robert