View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Supporting Vendor

I went to their web site and would bet the house that they are a clearing house for the cheapest chinese products that others have rejected. I know chinese products are cheaper there then if they were to come from this country. Just looking at the price of their engines, batteries ect., they are not the highest of quality for the prices they ask.I also noticed they have tech support. They should have been able to help you and not send you to a mechanic. Why then have a tech support. From what I saw in your picture that cdi is for a 50cc-125cc Honda ct style engine. Some of the 110cc and below gy6 engines used that type of cdi. With no markings on the cdi how would the best of mechanics know how to wire that cdi? Which of the pins will except the trigger or the coil. I hate that you have to go through this, the best you can do is to get a gy6 buggy wiring schematic, the proper cdi and wire your buggy up. If your buggy already had the gy6 engine in it then get the proper cdi then plug and play.

TOM