View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Power User

Dust boots work without cutting, surprisingly the small end does fit over the rack end.

Racing = no registration needed.
Pennsylvania has a lot of ATV accessible trail systems, but all ATVs must have a state registration to use them, go karts, golf carts and dune buggies are a big no-no as is any vehicle without a paper title-- it's absolute-no-compromises must-have. MCOS, bills of sale, VINs alone = a completely un-registerable vehicle of any kind in this state. So i'm in the process of having the state declare this as an atv with one of my companies as the manufacturer so that they can issue a VIN and title for it. About 90 percent done with that process.

My woods trail also runs on one of our business properties, (used to be my own personal land) and the insurance auditor just came through, saw the trails and basically took a very dim view of personal use even though it's "dormant". I'm also clearing it of 60 percent of its trees right now, so i have no place to ride for awhile. Ax-man Jim's been at it for a few weeks. I may have to get with the lawyers and work up a rental contract with a hold harmless clause. Also considering posting a CL ad to rent land to ride on like hunters do ... whee ....