View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 03:26 AM
Lite Contributor

HAHA..ThX, yes the terrain is awesome here. I hope to check out some other sites to drive the buggy on. But mainly it'll be at my father in laws property. Sat. by bro in law took the tractor and started making some tracks to drive. Its been a little wet lately but once dries out should be pretty fun.

The Honda is a 1980 Honda Accord 4 door it has a 1.8L engine 1751cc give or take, auto matic. It had been sitting for about 5yrs. father in law gave it to me free for making a Rally-X car out of it. A friend and I changed the transmission in it, I drove it a little, and then it sat. Because wife thought I had too much "ME" time and a second baby almost due. So it was Pushed into the woods out of the way. It was totally overgrown with bushes. You could barely make out it was a car sitting there. It was a little shore getting it out.

So we opened the hood after moving back closer to the shop, found the engine all piled up with leaves and such from mice and squirrels using it. Cleared it out, attached a battery, got spark and it started. My father in law and I our eyes got wide open with JOY...lol.

metalstudman1..I ran across one of your vids on youtube, you have quite the collection of go carts going and awesome to take advantage of the 65 acres you are close too. Looks like a blast to ride around in.

Last edited by GDAccent; 05-28-2012 at 03:29 AM.