View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Heavy Contributor

Well, I'm back at it again... everything is holding up great. So I decided to go with the dual sprockets... 39T and a 31T, I go to take the axle off and it's a pain in the but! The wheel Hubs are kinda hard to get off because the keyway has got them jammed on... this goes for the sprocket and break hubs too. I got all the locking collars loosened up and tried to tap the axle out and kinda stripped the threads a little so now I have to try and get that straitened out so I can just put it all back together. I'm probably gonna just roll with it the way it is until I can figure out how to get it apart. I may have to loosen up all the flangettes some more and see if that will help.

Right now I'm taking a break, I have a nice 3/4" laceration above my right eye because a huge horse fly was bothering me while I was working and I hit my head on the swingarm trying to dodge it.
Yerfdog Spiderbox, Uni Type air filter with 6" intake, 130 jet, Orange no-rev limit cdi, Red coil, iridium plug, 1500rpm clutch springs, 1500rpm contra spring, 13g sliders, 22" rears, 21" fronts, aftermarket reverse installed, and Trailtech Vapor.