View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Lurker

Default Newbie advise!!!! Need help to identify my BUGGYS brand

Hello everyone, as you can see i am new here and this is my first post. Here is my story.

My father bought a used mini buggy 150cc for my younger brother before 3 months. Initially there were some issues with it therefore we had to take it to the mechanics and electricians were we got ripped off. Now i have decided to learn how these buggies work so that i can repair it my self...at least the minor issues. Now the buggy its fine but since its very old i want to rebuild it and make it run better for my brother. And the only way to learn about buggies and get the best advise its online and i know this because i get alot of help with my radio control cars from online. Everything i know its from people online inside forums.

So guys i need your help to identify the brand and engine of the buggy before i proceed with ordering some new parts and maybe to find its manual online, for both the engine and buggy.

Here are some pics of it. Make sure you scroll to the right to see the whole picture.......I know the buggy its a mess....the pics are all closeups, tomorrow i will also post a picture of the whole buggy.

i dont know why but for some reason the system rotates some of the pictures 90 degrees anticlockwise.

CVT.......I havent figured out yet how to oil this type of CVT. Any help?????

ENGINE.....what type of engine is this, anyone knows the exact model????

WALBRO CARB.....Any info on the carb???? anyone recognises it???

AIR FILTER........I would like to change this, do you think its a good idea, what filter do you recommend?

FRONT BRAKES......What do you think about the brakes? are they any good? Shall i replace them?

Oh i forgot to mention that the brakes dont work properly. They are really soft and only feel hard when you push the brake all the way in and thats when they work.

I would really appreciate it if you could post any useful links for buggies.

Last edited by Mechanicos; 10-27-2012 at 09:56 AM.