View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:20 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlint89 View Post
How do you install all of those goodies and NOT test it?

Who does that?????

Just kidding MB, I'm the kinda guy that makes revving motor noises as I'm working on it. Funny part is, I end up shifting gears alot.
Well i tested it on a lap around the block and played for a few minutes yesterday. I must say i am impressed with it. I used the 9g and 12.5g rollers. The only down side i noticed is when the 12.5 kick in and i lose the torque when i hit the shift point. Must say i kind of love these new little toys. I am planning on changing the small rollers to 8g and probably throwing the 10.5g in the heavy slots. Anyone have 3 8g they want to sell or know where i can pick them up without overpaying for a set o 6? Or would the 10g sliders i have work in place of the 8g rollers? Tom said that the 10g sliders work like 8g rollers and the 12 sliders like 10g rollers. What do you all think?

Hammerhead 250GTS
White Torque and Clutch Springs, 18g Rollers, R2C Filter, Ported Polished and Shaved Head, Hammerhead Exhaust