View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman007007 View Post
you know, I believe I am glad now you didn't buy that Helix from me. you won't listen to anyone. lol
He said it best.

First, you need to save up your money and then look at the market and see what is available. I understand doing research in advance, but beating this thing the way you are right now is just nonsense.

Second, BD has what is basically a plug-n-play system to add reverse to your Yerfdog. They have done all the research, found all the parts, put them in a kit and even supplied instructions SPECIFICALLY for your buggy. Their price of $249 or even $299 is not exorbitant, it is very fair and they are a business with actual employees and a facility.

Third, the eBay item you listed is missing about $50-80.00 worth of parts you will require, probably closer to $100 and you have to more or less figure out what is missing and then go source the parts from another vendor. No warranty, no tech support, no nothing.

Understand the way a business works and the things that a business does to ADD VALUE to the products they sell and suddenly the BD kit looks quite attractive.