View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:01 AM
Contributor

Talking back to the drawing board.....

me and a few friends were gonna make a new tricked out dream buggy. with big rims, lights, speakers, the works! but i resized that its the holidays and everything is just falling apart in my hands. my dog got a hold of a christmas train that i have had sense i was only 2. very rare collectors item, stupied puppy. lol then the seatbelt on the helix was about to go AGAIN! 4th time..... im turning 14 soon and i really need to start saving up for a car. so that really killed the whole plan... so i said screw the no $10,000 buggy and just make mine better! im the kind of person who likes things that make lots of colors and loud music and shuts you up on the track. im gonna put new ideas on a list and then put them on the helix!!!! that way we only spend a couple hundred than thousands. lets just say when were done with it you wont know its mine. almost science fiction, i hope lol. its not even gonna be called the helix anymore!!! this way i can still get a car and not have a buggy thats worth more than my house. but it needs to be smart, not a cheesy look, and it has to be waterproof too. it MUST look/sound/drive good in the dark/light thats my main goal. we start this january.
----------------------------------------------
name ideas
----------------------------------------------
reverb?
power rage?
speck-tyte?-i meant to spell it like that-
apex?
chicane?
nitrium?
accelium?
iridium?

just a whole bunch of things those are just the ones we liked best lol

-----------------------------------------------
mods
-----------------------------------------------
mini projector?
plugs-like cell charging and stuff...
big battery
subs?
neon
speakers
paint the rims
exhaust from hammerhead
and some slight mods

inspiration ===> not the just the car, just the way everything matches and looks smart, like the neon.
-stereo
-adjusted suspension
-lights
-soon hammerhead performance exhaust
HELIX

Last edited by foxracer45; 11-28-2009 at 03:13 AM.