View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Supporting Vendor

When you first start it ,does it run ok? If so I would pull the choke and check it. How do you know it is running rich? Have you looked at the spark plug? What color is it? What color is the spark? Have you checked your valve adjustment? Have you checked to see if the two wires going to the coil are tight? Have you checked compression? Any of the mentioned things can cause problems. Why was the stater replaced? You really need to check all these things and give more detailed information. Since you purchased this used it could be any of several problems. Was it like this when you bought it, or did it just start. The more info you give the better we can trouble shoot it.You don't want to just guess at it and be replacing parts you don't need. Someone can come on here and tell you theirs done the same thing and they replaced the carb, so you replace the carb and it does not fix it. You have just spent money for nothing. Also what buggy do you have and what engine is in it? Give us detailed information and I'm sure well have you going in no time. and if there is something you don't know how to check just ask and we shall tell you how to do it. Or you can give me a call on monday or PM me and I'll be more than happy to help, however it is easier over the phone. Also where are you located? TOM 662-301-1563