View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb2973 View Post
Ahh. See I haven't seen that on Internet. Would have to re jet the main? Would that give a little more bottom end? My boy is attracted to climbing small hills but slow. It don't feel so good on the engine.
to help with hill climb I recommend a 10 gram roller in the cvt gearing, it doesn't give more power which a lot of people miss understand, it changes the ratio of the pulley and clutch system giving a increase in rpms. Its like the cheapest and easiest mods to do. Some people also use sliders which i use also even a 10 gram slider would help you. After you do this mod and with the intake you want to do it will help a little. A ported head, cam, and ported stock manifold will really help. Theres so many cam options for this engines which is great which can really help with ur hill climbing and down low power. It never ends your going to keep tweaking.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.

Last edited by jmansracerocket; 12-31-2014 at 06:39 PM.