Thread: Avoid flips
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Heavy Contributor

you are direct. not a bad thing.  Thanks BTW, wife is even impressed with what I've done to it. So much, that she is the one that found the Duce so we call all go riding. gotta love her.

to update. the Dog has been in the shop all winter, and have been working on her. I've put a bunch of upgrades and modes on her. kept me out of the house most of the winter. But haven’t got her out enough to really get the new feel for her. (hoping this weekend)!!!!

Have a place south of town, that is perfect trail riding. Hills, sand, jumps, water. I'm guessing my height, matches what’s out there. And makes sense on the shock adjustment. So guess will just adjust when I get it out there. Guess I might need to soften the back, and tighten up the front a little.

Thanks for the info. on the Harnesses. I've heard pros, and cons about them. For the most part, it sounded like they are good for what I'm using them for. However, it sounds like your pretty strong against them. I'll take your advice. So I will be looking into something like you suggest. No substitute for safety.

I wasn't suggesting spacers for strength. Just to get more riding width in the back. But guess you confirm that it’s not a good idea.

Since we on the subject, and you know dogs, I was wondering if to make a handle “T” bar from the front so passenger would have something better to hold on to.?? Or is that just putting something in the way where could do more harm? Not much room on those dogs. But passenger really don’t have much to hang onto either. Is the sisy bar up, and out front on the roll cage enough?

I might be interested the axle. I’ll take a look.
Thank you.