Thread: Avoid flips
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Supporting Vendor

i've been out for a while and just scanned through this. 1st point is ckau's yerf is totally cool and if i never said it before, much respect. 2nd nothing beats a set of racing harnesses. 3rd i notice you said lift kit, is that the BD kit? i remember seeing the pic they put on their site when they 1st started selling them and thinking, "not good". although your pic doesnt look bad compared to the pic they had. i just wonder if that kit doesnt take screwed up stock front end geometry and take it to the next level of screwed up. my yerf sits i believe about 13" under the belly and 9" under the axle and seems pretty stable but if i did try hard enough and took a hard right it might pull a general lee. are you stock width with that kit because the kit pushing the arms that far down would narrow up the front stance, which would kill a bit of stability. i am using spacers front and rear and a crossfire axle and mine sits pretty wide which helps. nice looking piece by the way........good work!

here's a few pics, one next to a stocker

"LUCIFER" JOYNER JD400,
CROSSHAMMER 250R,
YERF GX150,
CROSSFIRE MBX150,
BMS 800V-TWIN
'16 RZR 900s ,
'17 ACE 900XC,
'99KX250,
'94 KDX200,
'18 SSR SR170TX