View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Contributor

Thanks guys. The reason I ask is I ordered that kart from the website shown for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas in November & it was promised to ship the next day. Well after sending full payment, I have been unable to get in touch with them and was really worried I might have possibly been scammed, or at the very least, it wouldn't show up in time. So last week I bought the used Yerf dog 150 that I had asked about in the other thread, so I would have a kart for her on Christmas. Well late this afternoon I finally got a call from the dealer with the tracking info and it looks like it will be delivered this coming Monday the 21st just in time for Christmas.

I have ruffly about the same invested in both karts, I paid 800.00 for the new 90cc and 750 for the yerf dog, but I had to buy a new battery and seat belts. I dont need both karts so I am debating on which to try and get rid of. From what I have read it looks like the Yerf dog and the new cart should both run about 30 mph so I assume the performance should be about the same. My gut instinct tells me to try and sell the new 90cc kart because it is smaller and she should be able to ride the Yerf dog longer as she get older, but then again the 90cc is brand new so..

Any thoughts from the experts? These are the first go karts I have ever bought so I am kind of flying blind here.