View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 03:36 PM
Lite Contributor

Default 4 seater options?

I'm thinking about getting a 4 seat buggy. Sometimes it would be nice to take the family for a ride without having to split between two buggies. It would also be nice for taking guests and visitors through the forest roads around here.
I'm not looking for a real hardcore machine, just something for running around in.
I have a Jeep Commander, but I'd really like to be able to share the open air, relatively low riding buggy experience with people who have never ridden one. So I'm not gonna be shucking out big bucks for a RZR or something like that.
Anybody have any experience with the BMS 4 seater? I know they're pretty big, and I've read that they're underpowered. Don't think either of those would be a major factor in what I'd use it for. How's their durability, the Chery engine? Parts availability?
I also like the looks and specs of the Joyner Trooper T4. But it's a bit pricey, and the 4 seat Reeper is too car-like and pretty expensive as well.
My other option is finding a 4 seat rail buggy. I've seen a few on ebay and Craigslist that seem interesting.
Anybody have any experiences, thoughts, or input?