View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 06:52 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstad View Post
I am looking at the trailmaster 150 or the hammerhead. I like the GY6 engine. It looks like there are any aftermarket products. I am here to learn how to get more hill climbing power out of the machine. No drastic inclines but occasionally there are some inclines on the trail that I need to get up.
Both Hammerhead and Trailmaster are good buggies since they are still using the 150cc engine. Others will have the 200cc engine which looks identical to the 150 but the main parts head,cylinder cam will not fit. If looking used you can add Kinroad to the list of good buggies although they are no longer in business in this country parts are still available. As far as mods go it will depend on your location you will be riding in and what you want to spend to make more power. It's best not to get too far ahead in that I mean , get the kart and drive it. This will give you an idea as to where the deficiencies are for the type of riding you are doing so that your not just dumping money into it with no results. Also by taking 1 step at a time you will realise what each mod has done to improve performance.