View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggyMaster View Post
Going to be a great upgrade. Don't worry about the backs being smaller, really not that uncommon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDuck View Post
Keep me posted. If it works, I'll be the first to copy-cat you. Looks AWESOME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
you will be amazed at the difference these tires and wheels will make. The ride and steering response is fantastic compared to the stockers. I use a kenda front max with the same basic tread pattern. They work well in any type of terrain. Only problem now, your gonna want to upgrade the rear as well. A 22x7x10 is a good rear size to compliment the front. The 22's will give you better top end without loosing torque. I use the the Kenda XRC sport on the rear. The V pattern knobbys are bi directional. run them in one direction for soft/loose surfaces, V pointed forwards. or reverse them for harder terrain with a smoother ride. Orientate the tires on the wheels so all you have to do is swap sides on the rear to change pattern direction.
Thanks guys.

I like the 22x7x10 rear tire idea and may go that route when the time comes. My daughter is really excited to get out there and try it out but per the tracking the hubs wont be here until Wednesday of this week.

Silver,
I'll keep you informed as I go.