View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Contributor

Default Another new Carbide

I told you people I would let you know how my first ride went. AWSOME. We had a ton of rain up here the last couple days so the trails were really wet and lots of mud holes. I was by myself and a little cautious. But you get into situations and the only thing you can do is keep going. Well I went through mud and bog holes that I didn't think any thing would go through. No problem. I don't know were the thing gets it's traction but it is way better than I ever thought it would be. Never even got close to full throttle. If it started to bug down just give it a bit more power and it walked right through it. There were a couple reall big and long holes I backed away from. I was way back in the bush with no winch and nobody with me so I thought better leave well enough alone. But I will go back to them. Water and mud came into the cab and I got totally soaked. Totally impressed. Steering radius seems ok so far. I don't know how the Carbide compares to other makes but I am totally impressed with my Carbide. I will keep in touch from time to time. Thanks all for there advice and sujestions.