View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Contributor

Ok guys I finished it up the upgrade this afternoon, and I am flat speechless at the difference in the way the buggy handles compared to stock. My hats off to you Ckau for the info on the mod.

This buggy went from a poor handling pos that when you turned the wheels it still went straight to a buggy you can now drift and turn on a dime.

I highly recommend this front end mod to all, but especially Yerf dog spiderbox owners.

I removed the hex headed bolts and went with allen bolts that I ground down the edge were it meets the Heim. Under the Heims I bought some lock nuts that had a beveled edge and turned them upside under the Heim to use as a spacer. Doing this gave me just a hair under 6 full inches of front travel, so when the new shocks show up I should be set.

Here is a very short video my daughter took of me in her buggy on the first test run. Sorry the video is so short, but the camera card was full, so we only got a few seconds, but you can spin the tail end of this thing around at will now. I couldn't be more pleased with the way it all turned out, & i have to say this was the best 40.00 mod I have ever done.

Last edited by Rarerat; 02-16-2011 at 07:43 AM.