View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Lite Contributor

Happy Easter everybody!! Had a good time with my family today. Got a little time to work on the buggy yesterday and today for a couple hours. I had to relevel the buggy after my dad bumped it working on his truck. That took a good hour and half. Had to remove the rear end I just set up the weekend prior. Needless to say, I pulled it and reset it. I also had to cut the lowerer gokart rear cross brace out to buttt up the rear end the way I wanted it. I made a seat pan area cross brace out of c channel as the second buggy was built using square tubing. It was a tight fit but went together pretty smoothly. Got that tack welded in. I also cut the rear roll bar as I have a few things needed to be done in the back. The roll bar had to be moved back about 6 inches so I have more engine room for the sled motor. I also need a place to build new rear shock mounts. I think that covers about everything this week. Stay tuned for more. Here's a couple pic's. Ps... Ignore the pic of the tire size lol idk why I uploaded it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0153.jpg (102.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0154.jpg (95.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0157.jpg (99.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0159.jpg (92.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0161.jpg (97.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0160.jpg (100.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0162.jpg (100.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0163.jpg (101.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by disstudem; 04-05-2015 at 10:10 PM.