View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:55 PM
Lurker

Default XT250GK Sahara with a CN250

Please help. I've had this thing for 9 or 10 months now. I got it with the harness all hacked up. I have no clue what kind it is. From searching endlessly on the net I think it's a XT250GK Sahara with the CN250. The CN250 is a definite. Found it printed on the inside of the clutch case. From the wire harness at least what's left of it, I've only came across the Sahara that has the same wire colors, 3 phase stator and regulator/rectifier with 3 yellow, red, black and green wires. Didn't come with a CDI. Forget about how long it took me to figure out that it's DC fired CDI. So any who I've ripped this thing down installed a new 18 pole 3 phase stator, pickup wires, RR and DC CDI. Ive wired and rewired this thing more times , I can taste copper! I am now down to just what I need to suposibly just get spark. Guess what no spark. I've invested alot of time and money I could really use some advice on what could be the issue. I don't want to pore gas on it and light it up but that's just about where I'm at. I just want to ride this thing. Please help.