View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:48 AM
Contributor

I could use a little info here if you don't mind Buggymaster. I installed my knockoff Tav2 this weekend and noticed no difference at all. I haven't done any other mods to the bike as of yet. I have an intake and header coming in, but im starting to think i will need to take the governer off to get any torque or speed from this bike. I wanted to leave the governer on as i was thinking of letting my stepson ride it from time to time. I notice the belt that came with the setup is quite big and you can actually take it off of the pulley if you wanted to. How tight is your belt on the TAV2? Also my variator does not close all the way while riding, it only closes far enoug to push the belt about half way up the variator and the belt remains at the top of the pulley. My belt size says 725 on it. Any information would be appreciated.

Hammerhead 250GTS
White Torque and Clutch Springs, 18g Rollers, R2C Filter, Ported Polished and Shaved Head, Hammerhead Exhaust