View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Contributor

Thank you X.

I hear you I was about 3 months into this build, I had already torn the entire car down, replaced both rear quarters, outer wheelhouses, trunk drop off's & the tail panel, when the first buggy followed me home. At that point this project came to a screeching halt. I think the car sat on the rotisserie for a full year before I even moved the car. Then I got the wild hair I needed a Pilot, so I did a 65 Mustang, quarters, floors, cowl, doors & a color change for a fireman to pay for the Pilot, all the while never touching this car. Then spent another 3 months & emptied my bank account building this new shop. Once into the new building I would work on it an hour or two here & there but mostly did other projects that pay the bills & built two FL 350's . I guess it was about the end of February I finally got back on the car pretty regular and it's progressed fairly quickly. The biggest obstacle lately has been finding the extra cash to buy the parts I need to keep moving forward. A little at a time & she will come back together..