View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Lurker

*BUMP*
I have two Kaw Prairie 400s and a Bayou 220. My favorite bike I sold a few years back and now really regret it. It was a 1986 Kawasaki KLT160 3-wheeler, like this:
Oddly enough, it was one of the last ones built before they went to the 185cc engine and probably should have been a 1985, but was titled as an 86....... It wasn't that fast flat-out, even with the engine mods, but in the woods and on winding trails I could stay glued to ANYONE'S back bumper. My cousin owns a powersports shop in MO and he and his friends would bring all kinds of overpowered 4 wheelers out to our property and slog through the National Forest with us. They were annoyed that the KLT could keep up with them so easily, and when I took the lead I had to slow down periodically so they could catch up whenever we were weaving through the woods.
I loved the maneuverability and low-end power! I would buy another one in a heartbeat but they are REALLY hard to find, as you can well imagine!
If anyone close to the Florida/Georgia area at all has one or knows of one anything like the KLT for sale, hit me up!!!!!
Thanks!

Tools of my trade

==========================================
Hope is not a strategy. Change is not a destination. A "strategy" of "change" is looking disastrous!