View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 08:11 AM
Heavy Contributor

It’s solid, there is no doubt there. Yerf feels like a baby compared to this thing. What I thought real interesting is that it has what they call a Semi-independent rear suspension. Instead of a swing are, its connected to the frame by a large ball bearing. (simplest way to say it) So when going over rocks or whatever, not only does the shock give, but the cage in the back will pivot also. However, as I said, not sure where to get parts for this thing. Ive have also seen ppl put skins on this thing. They do look cool if done right. In my town, they give out tags for Razor type ATV’s and golf carts. But no 4 wheelers, or go-karts. I tried to get the Yerf tagged. But didn’t fly. This was before I did all the modes to it. Might try it again. But with the Duce, I’m thinking if I set the skins up right, to look similar to a Razor Might be easier to get it tagged. Just not sure if I’m in the mood for a learning curve.

I’m also thinking that a new 22hp Predator engine would go in there pretty easy. The traini is rated up to 24hp. Has anyone messed with these engines? Some places ppl have said their true HP is around 14 rather the 22. Anyone confirm that?