View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rich View Post
Sign me up - there's a lot of potential right here.

What are the generic plans Jman? Clean it up, and run it stock (ish), or are you going over the top with it?
honestly not sure yet, it was neglected maintenance wise, but was sitting in the garage not inside, the paint on it is actually not bad at all. I didn't have much time today, but I knew he left gas in it and boy let me tell you this has to be one of the worst gas tanks ive seen so far.

So the gas lines are in the garbage already, the gas has been taken out, the tank itself has been rinsed out 3 times, and now its sitting in white vinegar, heard to leave it in there for a few days so I will see what happens. I only messed around with it for about an hr. Tomorrow I'm going to have a lot more time to go over things. Tomorrow there will be a compression test done, if its a little low, then I'm going to build a small motor for it.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.