View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYCARMS View Post
Started looking things over I never understood why the manufactures made a kill switch mean while all u have to do is turn the key back to shut it down.

You will understand the kill switch once you roll inverted and strapped in. Your whole sense of direction is off. The kill switch is just pushed to kill. Secondly it serves as a fail safe if for whatever reason the key switch fails, ie. rollover knee strikes key breaking it off, buggy returns to upright position with throttle locked wide open. These are reasons the product safety comm. mandated kill switches be installed from their research into offroad accidents where people are seriously injured or killed. One may never have the need to use it but if or when a problem arises it will be your best friend.
That was the first thing that came to my mind was that, the switch was there in case of a roll over. I'm switching to switches in both buggies. No more key.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.