Thread: Road 2 recovery
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 08:42 AM

Default Road 2 recovery

Hey guy's, it's me again! sorry that I've not been on here more lately, but there's been a lot of changes here. First of I'm no longer a part of a husband & wife team, and those of you that have been thru this know how much of your time that can take! Still going thru all the motions of seperating out our stuff and getting it over to her new place. The good news is that I got to keep all the "big" items from our years together i.e. house,cars,pension,etc. She didn't want to mess with any of it since she is drawing full disability, finally!, and she got her money so if she took any of that stuff SSI would take benefits form her! I'm just a few weeks away from sending my daughter off to BGSU to start her "College" years, then I'll have this big -ss place all to my self! Second of all the company has had me traveling my butt off since the start of this season, and it doesn't look like it gonna stop anytime soon! All of this has lead me to have zero time for my buggy's here lately, and I haven't even been out the first time yet this year!!! But I'm looking ahead to hopefully a very busy Fall riding season, we shall see!!!