View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 05:35 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancoman View Post
I was a member of the above site talked about since Feb 23,2008 and had 4109 posts and was banned for 2 weeks in Dec 2011 and then was a permanate ban since Jan 2012.Did I insult other members yes but only after I was insulted and put downs and they went as far as to make crude and filthy remarks about my wife and I know who was involved in this trash but I just let it drop.I was part of the members for almost 4 years that helped keep that forum alive though the long bitter cold nights and days as well and I fully supported the buggy venders on that forum and never used profanity nor attack the the owner or moderators of that forum.........but owner I will ask you now what did I do to get a permanant ban???MAN UP. manncoman
MM, I'm one of the people you had "bickerring" disputes with, and some comical, but never profane.. But I never took anything personal, nor went there with anything personal, nor did I ever make ANY comments about your wife, That was during the final stages of my own wifes bout with cancer, and could not even imagine attacking another man's wife. I must admit, I was shocked to hear you're banned, regardless of language used.
How about it BIGE, if MM wants re-instatement, let him back in. Standing up for one's wife, even if you get a bit carried away in the process, should not call for permanent banishment. MM should be let off with time served.