View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 07:46 AM

If you search my name for my yerf dog threads you will learn a lot of it, ive owned 2 yerf dogs and they really are bottom in quality vs other name brands. In stock form that's all they are really made for is riding on the grass, they weren't made for off roading or trail riding. Look up xlint name also he has done a lot of modding on his yerf as well. Ckau has a yerf but its really not a yerf anymore lol. Check t3beatz I think was his name also. Tkeagle posts basically every week also with his yerf. Your going to have to beef up the frame, front, and rear to make it trail worthy. Also the stock tires where just designed for grass. Right out of the box you can spend $700 on a yerf just to get it trail ready. The steering ratio I couldn't stand, the shocks all the way around really aren't shocks. I can go on and on about what mods need to be made because ive owned 2 yerf spider box buggy's but other people can chime in also.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.