View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDKID View Post
Jman summed it up , true , but hold on . How bout a little respect for the poor old Yerf . Upgrades and mod.'s are endless , balljoints and front end hardware replacement is a must -do though , even with only that you can get a lot of use/fun out of a Yerf . And it gets you into the game . I sold my two a couple of years ago , and missed them so much I bought another one last year . The OLDGIRL ( wife) rides the heck out of it , we do 20 mile dirt trail / stone road rides . I have Big'r , bad'r machines but my stock Spiderbox serves it's purposes very well . Use it , upgrade it if you desire , or move up and save the Yerf for others in your crew to ride / get initiated . Like I said Jman is RIGHT ! ...... But I have to do what I have to do ...... And come to the defense of the GOOD OLD SPIDERBOX , LONG LIVE THE YERF DOG !!!
Lol, the spider box was my first buggy back when I was 17 yrs old, then bought another one a couple of yrs ago because it brought back memories. Let me tell u once u put it next to a hammerhead, and other good brand names it's game over, night and day in quality. I will give credit there's tons of parts and stuff you can do to them, but that goes for the other buggies also. Good luck with the spider box and start a thread on it in the general discussion so other guys can chime in also.

Aluminum fuel tank, aluminum wheels, custom fuel/cargo rack, entire rewire, trail tech vapor, ported big valve head, a12camshaft, 12 gram sliders, straight intake, kirkey wide seat, front end extension. 4 point harness, welded cage. Hammerhead exhaust.

Blade Single Seater Restore
welded cage, engine build, new wiring harness/electric box, spun aluminum fuel tank.