View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 10:05 AM
Lite Contributor

Default rolled the buggy

My son and I took the buggy to a hay field across the street from our house for a ride. well I got a little silly and started doing donuts with it we hit a hole and rolled the buggy over. I was terrified i hurt my 5 year old son. luckily he was just shaken up. He had on his atv helmet and goggles as well as the 4 point harness. I even wore my belt and helmet which I never do. Lucky for me I did. the buggy rolled all the wy over and came to rest on passenger side.got the boy out and checked him over and he was ok. I sprained my thumb pretty good from me trying to stop the roll got some scrapes but other than my pride im all here as well. The buggy is ok as well the light bar on top of the cage was not even hurt. only damage was batter fell out of its tray as I did not have a hold down on it and broke the ground wire. I added a new end and it fired up and I drove her home and parked it immediately. Mom is not gonna let us play with it for a little while. Moral of the story is wear your protective gear guys. The buggy cage is a good thing, and be careful with how hard ya push emm.

Len