View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 10:30 AM

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time guys. Been very busy with other stuff.

Took the buggy out to the uncle's on labor day week end again and the buggy did fantastic.

The semi bald rear tires in the tall grass is a hoot!!!

We were running around the field like a race track just flat hauling butt. Coming back towards the front we would cut across the middle into the virgin grass and just yank the steering wheel one way and she would immediately go into a 180*.

Scared the kids and the adults the first time I did this with them on board, but they would then ask, "let's do that again."

It was a really fun time and the buggy with all it's mods holds up extremely well.

Now for the bad news.......

Unfortunately, I am losing my riding/storage place and don't ride the buggy nearly as much as I once did. The nephews don't have a place to ride it either.

So, I am offering this up for sale if anyone is interested in coming up to the Cleveland area.

She's not the prettiest girl at the dance, but it is a beast and is a lot of fun to drive.

It will come with everything I've accumulated for it over the years as well. Things like stock parts, performance parts, extra tires and wheels, new conversion axle, and extra engine cradle.
My Yerban assault vehicle: 2.2mm stroker crank, 62mm Nikasil cyl, Taida large vavle head, American made valve springs, ported intake manifold, TM 28mm carb, stock CDI, Bando coil, TK exhaust, stock CVT except for the 14g sliders, 13/40 internal gears, 16T drive, 31T axle sprocket, 22" rear tires, and ONE BIG POTATO CANNON mounted on top..........