Thread: 250 Muffler
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Lurker

hi sorry for the delay , got sidetracked was out the other day in the desert with the sandviper and my son was driving he's 14 and is always trying to driff and do donuts well he was doing that again when i think the back tire caught something and we flipped over 3/4 way ,,most of the impact was to my side and he was not hurt but the cage broke on my side up front where it bolts to the windsheild area and took a gouge out of my leg and roll part of the cage behind the seats is not as wide as th eseats so my shoulder took a good impact when we first rolled ,, gotta see a ortho dude fri to see if the rotory cuff is torn or if something broken , so now i am looking to have the cage replaced with a safer cage , fabricated to work right ,, depends on the shoulder as to when the buggy gets attention again ,, my son was bumbed, it scared him , but he will learn from it ,,, me too these cages are pretty much for looks as we were probably doing about 10 to 12 miles per hour when it tipped over . the cage gives a false sense of protection ,, thanks for listening i will think about the muffler
harold

Last edited by framennthings; 11-21-2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spelling