View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 10:22 AM
Lite Contributor

Default got a little stuck

well the lights are all replaced the new LED headlights are pretty nice and for only 21 bucks you cannot go wrong! the buggy is all painted an looking pretty as well. The boy is very excited to go for a ride whenever he can so I took the him across the road to a hay field to run the buggy a bit. There is a steep hill to get to the field and we went down it fine. but coming back up not so fine. I got stuck the buggy would not go anymore. It seemed like something was slipping. I called the wife as she weighs 70 pounds less than me and she went up the hill just fine. I know the motor is pretty whooped as it burns a whole lot of oil. I will be ordering the 58.5mm rebuild kit as soon as I get some money that is owed me in a couple weeks. But I also figured it was a good opportunity to install the yellow spring everyone talks about and I ordered a fresh belt as well to be safe. is there anything else I should do as well to let the buggy haul my butt around better on our mountain? I weigh 215 and the boy is 45 pounds. Thanks in advance for any help guys.