View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:06 PM
Lurker

Hey man, we got the same rides and almost the same mods except I am running 8 gram rollers to help on the sand/dirt hills at busco. I am down for going whenever I can, let me know when you go. I know this post is a few months old, but oh well. Yeah, I see buggies out there sometimes but usually it's just a little kid in it, lol. Which is great, but I'm 36 and would love to get up with people over the age of 16 to ride buggies with.

Funny really, I have for the past few years been a hardcore mud rider/racer with the ECMA. I raced can-ams and had a blast doing it but times got tough and I got sick of always fixing things (quads are a little more expensive to fix,lol) and choose to get a buggy. Not only for that reason though, I had gotten a buggy a couple years back and rode my son around the neighborhood with it. It was cool, basically a helix but was a fox brand. It had a 176cc suburu on it and was basically unbreakable. These Hammerheads seem to be pretty tough themselves, but time will tell. Sorry to ramble, I tend to do that.

Message me when you want to go, I'm going this coming Monday!!I know your only 17, but you know your buggies for sure and I would love to ride with ya. I am sure you could teach me a thing or three.