View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 03:23 PM
Lite Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo71665 View Post
I asked a few months ago and was told to try to find some rzr seats and fit in it. Good luck on that, in my area people keep the good ones and sell the junk ones trying to fund a 2nd rzr.

The cheapest I've found the stock replacement seats was ebay for $150 plus shipping per seat. Those were from american landmaster, tried to look up the part directly on their website and they require a VIN (to one of their buggys) to even do that. Maybe your more lucky than I but after said and done it was gonna be over $200 per seat to my door off ebay. If I was gonna spend more on seats than I did the entire buggy I would just order some PRP suspension seats at $275 per seat shipped. Not sure why they think the stock seats are framed with gold bars, memory foam cushion, and covered in the same leather used on a Ferrari. I can promise ya when my seat fell apart it had none of that in it.

I've made up my mind when it's warm enough outside I'm widening the frame of my buggy in the seat area enough to take fullsize poly racing bucket seats from JEGS. I have one from my racing days and can order a 2nd one for under $100.
You can have mine for $1,500 and use that one for parts.