View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggyMaster View Post
Doesn’t the guy who has the parts have the flywheel?
Already gone. He buys motorcycles and atvs then parts them out. I don't know what was of it when he got it but 90% of the engine is missing and it's basically just the frame and hacked up wiring harness left. That's why I said it might not even be good but for free it can't hurt to try. I was researching because if I need a flywheel I want to have it on hand before I tear into it and then have a torn apart buggy sitting waiting on a part. If I don't need it there wasn't any real use in ordering one since further on I'm gonna order a 11 pole kit and most of the ones I've looked at comes with one.

This is a trail toy but also used as my son's hunting rig for coon and hog hunting. I have already swapped to all LEDS but added a winch and led whip so I know the electrical is taxed on this thing. I still want to add a horn, 22 inch single row light bar, and maybe a low powered MP3 radio. The radio i can leave if the light bar is pushing it but I know it's gonna be a big drain. We ride mainly at night so the more light the better. If I have to I'll get a c02 powered horn but since it's not in use like a horn I don't see it being a big issue.