View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Lite Contributor

Lightbulb Electrical Overhaul Project! Come on in, and share!

Hey guys, I'm back, and for once not with a "problem" per se. So I essentially want to replace nearly all the electrical components. However, I know nothing about wiring things. I'm hoping to hear alot, and I'll listen to any suggestions. Here's what kind-of happened, I got this buggy for $950, 1 previous owner, lightly used, the tires were practically brand spanking new. Just some sun faded paint nbd, Had lights, blinkers, mirrors, and it ran so I was satisfied. The battery on it was tiny and the seller told me i would probably have to charge it regularly which made since because I figured running all this stuff would take alot out of the batter. And of course I live in Arkansas so naturally most of my friends are big rednecks, so every time I show off my buggy they all have to put in there 2 cents, which is always interesting to hear, but they don't always consider my financial status. One of my favorite suggestions that I would actually like to look into is that in the past some of them have taken a car battery and somehow rigged it up to a spotlight for frog gigging. I like this idea a lot and want to explore it. One of the "problems" I have with my buggy atm is that the headlights don't really work properly, sure they come on but at night they don't help much, there must be a short or something because sometimes they shine nice and bright, sometimes they are dim, and this switches back and forth so i don't ride at night anymore... So basically guys I'm gonna post some pictures here along with my ideas and I really want to hear what you guys think, seriously, use your imagination lol thanks guys, wish me luck!

Last edited by BuggyLegend; 07-06-2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: I decided to post pictures individually so I could post comments idividually