View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Contributor

Well I shot myself in the foot, or actually both feet. I live on a couple of acres, but I don't have a shop, just a big garage. However, my garage just got filled by two cars that My wife will not let sit out like our previous ones. We have always driven older cars, my wife's Passat was a 99. Well she wanted a diesel, so I found a screaming deal on a 2013 Jetta TDI. It is a little scary for me because I have never had a car payment before. So not only am I loosing garage space, but will have to see how the smoke clears for the POJO build funds. I also just found out that my baby is coming home from the schools paint shop. Because of the cost of the paint, the misses has also decreed that it stays parked in the garage. It is a 1973 VW Squareback. Also because of the painting, there are a few seals that needed to be replaced. I plan on doing a write up of it in another thread. So even though things have changed at the TMT2 house. The POJO will get finished. I have never started a project and left it undone.

Just added - 2007 Joyner 250 SV - Let the fun begin

4-Dirt Bikes, Baja Bug and enough toys to keep me in the garage and out of trouble.