View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman007007 View Post
in your second pic the hose on the left I can't tell where its coming from so no help there, but the one on top right is just a vent tube and its fine as it is. the one on the bottom right should have a short hose also hooked to it and inserted into the clip right below it there and hung down on the side of the engine. the screw just to the left of this one is for draining the gas out of the bowl. the hose will keep it from getting gas all over your engine if you drain it.

If I understand you correctly, the hose and port on the right in the second picture are okay as they are as one is a vent and the other a drain.

The hose on the left originates from the port(?) that is also in the left circle. I've attached a revised pic to help clarify. I can take another picture if that will help.

Do you have any idea what the broken plastic end shown in the upper circle of the first picture is? It originates from the module shown in the third picture.

(on edit - didn't see your previous comment about not being able to discern what was in the first and third pictures - hope the clarification helps)

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo09211830.jpg (79.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by JohnE; 09-21-2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: ninja posted