View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckau View Post
Firstly, I would like to thank the academy... oops! sorry wrong forum

Thanks to all the buggymasters members. This would not be the great place it is without such a wonderful group.
Thanks to Tom @ SYCmotorsports for being a real first class sponser. Tom has done so much to promote this sport over the years. He sets the standards for so many of us. Syc motorsports has so many goodies.. I feel like a kid with a shiney nickle in front of the candy counter in the Five & Dime store!
and thanks to the Georgia dept. of transportation for not busting me for trashing the highway! My truck and trailer looked about the same after digging out of that place. I left a trail of mud through 2 states

X-Bird.. bout those fenders, they didn't help! The mud went straight up off the tires and rained down on anyone behind. These guys had fenders and they still ate mud
First I want to apologize for screwing up the simple task of congratulating you on your win. Don't know what happened since my post did not show up, probably forgot to hit submit. Anyway congratulations. Secondly thank you for the kind words, they are very much appreciated. Your correct for this is a wonderful group of people. Most come here for honest advice, and there are several who offer their expertice in helping others to solve their buggy problems. But there is one man to whom this would not be possible. The Buggymaster deserves much of the credit, and I feel privileged to be one of the several in support of his intentions, which is to promote this sport. Many may not realise what is involved in running a forum. This forum is up 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Building, promoting and maintaining this site requires a lot of time, on call 24 hours 365 days a week. The only pay and bennifit is the gratification he gets for promoting the sport he loves. So when you read this post please stand up and give him a standing ovation for his efforts and devotion.:hooa ray:
:b anana:
TOM